Sunday, September 9, 2012

Two More for the Roll

A Few Sites I Really Like
I very much enjoyed Lauren Conrad's website/blog. The once reality television star (Laguna Beach and The Hills), is now a best-selling author and a 'fashionista'. Her web page contains a little bit of everything, she explains how to do hair styles and make-up styles, she gives out fashion tips, and basically any other essentials a girl needs to know. Basically, her site includes everything pinterest would. The site is lay-outed very well, I would use the adjectives "fun" and "pretty" to describe the site. She includes videos and snap-shots in her blogs/articles to make the site even more interesting. I was very impressed with her site and chances are I'll visit it a lot. CHECK IT OUT!!! 

The other Blog I very much enjoyed was a site called Design*Sponge. The layout of this site was also very cool. There are more than one creators/authors of the blogs/site, but each creator has awesome ideas. I also really liked the posts, which included miscellaneous things such as home interior, decorations, different kinds of delectable treats, and much, much more. It's definitely really cool and worth checking out.  

6 comments:

  1. Very well written and you describe the one blog very well.The second description feels like it was just tacked on the end though, maybe add a little more detail and a picture for that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEE this. I love Lauren Conrad. She is such a good role model. I had not been to her website until now and I love it. Also I like the Design*Sponge. It's cute. You did a very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the blog was well-written,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second blog, you posted about. It also reminds me of pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a gilr who loves fashion, I will deffently visit this blog. I have been obsessed with Lauren since I first watched the hills. I love fashion and if I could convience my parents that I could get a well paying job in fashion I would probably drop out of school, but I love teaching children so this will do. At least when I am teaching I can always be stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't really say much about the blogs since I know nothing about fashion. The blogs seem to have good imformation though. And its cool to add your interests into the blog.

    ReplyDelete